changing weather
Tis the season when blankets come out, and being next to a fire sounds like the most satisfying thing. Because the temperature outside is decreasing, the common theme is for everyone to snuggle in and basically hibernate. Only going outside when absolutely necessary and limiting the amount of time spent in the cold. But this should not be the case. Cold weather can be dangerous if too cold, but when the temperature is at a reasonable chilliness, the effort to go outside should be as ambitious as when it is warmer. Being outside is a great way to boost the mood, and get exposed to the sun. It gives you more energy and keeps you healthy. The only change that should be made when the weather changes is that we should be aware of the dangers posed and make the appropriate changes to make being outside still fun.
I love this concept. I would definitely agree with this. I like to adventure by picking a place to drive to thats hours away and then get in the car. I don't want to use GPS or maps. I like to "fly by the seat of my pants" as my uncle says. I'll get to where I am going eventually and have some fun on the way. It's an adventure for sure.
ReplyDeleteI like the idea that doing anything can become an adventure. It doesn't have to be planned or super spectacular to be fun. Keeping an open mind for adventure and thinking of new things to do is adventuring into new things. Often adventure does not cost money, but sometimes it does and those fun things like bungee jumping or skydiving just might be worth it. So, getting outdoors is the first step to an endless variety of adventures.
ReplyDelete