Don't Sweat the small stuff
Stress is a huge problem in our society today. This is because we have a lot to worry about. Jobs, relationships, school, and countless other things. There is little things that can set us off. Stress is bad if it is constant because it effects your immune system and can make you sick. Ways that you can control your stress is through acts of mindfulness like meditation or exercise. Get in a different mind set that doesn't worry about little things that shouldn't rile you up. So don't sweat the small stuff.
I love your mindset and I never see you stressed and I think it allows other people to not feel stressed out too, so keep being positive for others and keep impacting other lives!
ReplyDeleteI love this post because I feel the same way about stress. I feel as if we shouldn't stress about things we can't control and instead we should find things that keep us happy and continue to do those things as much as possible.
ReplyDeleteMy boyfriend constantly is telling me I stress about everything too much, but with work, school, and trying to maintain my sanity its hard not to. Exercise is definitely something that helps reduce my stress level, and so is getting a good days rest. I hope once school is over that I will quit stressing out so much, however I dont really think it will happen.
ReplyDeleteThis is good for anyone who is stressed out about everything, stress is not a good thing and cause a lot of problems further down the road.
ReplyDeleteKaty, This post is awesome. like you said stress is such a huge part in our society. I know so many people that suffer from anxiety, and definitely need to read this post. It is awesome how you provided explanations on why you should not sweat the small stuff. Also the structure of the way you wrote that.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, some people tend to forget how important it is to recognize stress in our society. I know I can be a big ball of stress at points and sometimes have to take a step back and realize that it is ok. Making points to exercise, meditate, and change your mindset really does help!
ReplyDelete